The purpose of this website is to provide access to working demonstrations of how applets from Seeing
Statistics might be integrated with Mathematical Statistics with Applications by Wackerly, Mendenhall,
and Sheaffer. All references to figures and page numbers are keyed to the sixth edition. Contact
Gary.McClelland@Colorado.edu for information.
Gallery last updated: June 29, 2007 12:54 MDT
- Chapter 2: Probability
A collection of applets related to probability computations.
- Chapter 4: Continuous Random Variables and Their Probability Distributions
A collection of applets displaying continuous probability density functions with sliders or textboxes allowing user to calculate tail probabilities or to specify a probability and obtain the corresponding critical value.
- Chapter 7: Samping Distributions and the Central Limit Theorem
A collection of applets related mostly to the normal distribution and sampling distributions related to it.
- Chapter 8: Estimation
- Chapter 9: Properties of Estimators
- Chapter 10: Hypothesis Testing
- Chapter 11: Linear Models
- Chapter 16: Bayesian Analysis